If the logger output table changes for a .DAT file you must update the Header in db.robot.c to add the new columns to the database.
The changes can be any of the following:
- Column(s) added to the data file
- Column(s) removed from the data file
- Column order changed in the data file
- Column(s) have been assigned to a new variable in the data file
- Or any combination of the above.
Copy .FRM, .MYI and .MYD of the table in questions \Vista Data Vision\db.robot.c\data\mysql-5.6\data\vistavision_db
If the column names have changed and are not exactly the same then VDV will consider them new and import them as well. Make sure that the header names are the same for those columns that are not changing.
- Make sure that the Column names are exactly the same on all columns that are not changing.
- Go to db.robot.c > Edit > Update Header
- Select the Site in question and click Update Header
- If no error then db.robot.c will import new data and Invalid Data error will disappear.