VDV update with the store offline This is a guide for updating VDV when the store feature cannot connect to the component server
- Navigate to the store.
- The store will try to contact the VDV component server. If it's unsuccessful, the store will go into offline mode. There users can create a component file or upload an installation file.
- Press the Create file button to create the component file, and a save dialog will open up.
- Send the newly created component file to email@example.com.
- There will be a reply containing a zip file. If the file is too big to send via email, information on where to download the file from will be included.
- Drag the zip file into the box on the right, or browse to the zip file location and select the zip file.
- After the file has been read, a list of components to install will appear.
- Press install; an installation progress window appears. After the updates have been installed, the page will refresh, and the progress window will disappear.
- VDV has now been updated.