The Datasource SAA component enables Measurand SAA data to be imported directly into the VDV System. VDV will handle the conversion and import the data.
Navigate to Data Source: SAA by selecting Data Source -> SAA on the left-hand side menu in VDV.
The SAA menu will appear listing all SAA Sites already in VDV.
Click the + icon to create a new import.
- Start by naming the Site (this is the site name visible throughout VDV).
- Choose the Owner of the data.
- Choose Single File in File Structure.
- Choose the correct format of the file to add.
- Choose the Location of the calibration file.
- Open the folder and select the correct file.
- Select the eye icon to see the data file content.
- Click next to continue with the setup.
If for some reason, VDV is not connected to the internet, or if the Measurand FTP server is not responding, the calibration file needs to be uploaded manually.
An overview of the converted data will be displayed to review.
To complete the data import, save the SAA settings.