Here is your overview of Sensemetrics features and enhancements for 2022.
Release Date 06/23/2022 (8.11.109)
- Remote Sensing entry is removed from Module Usage and Module Licenses sections under Billing.
- Data Parsing for FTP uploads now available for Senceive Tiltmeters.
- Worldsensing Tiltmeters LS-G6-TIL90 has been integrated.
- Bug where projects with token allotment showing error messages has been resolved.
Release Date 06/09/2022 (8.11.71)
- Assignment of tokens for HIGHSPEED and BURST sensors adjusted from 640 to 480 to match that of compound sensors.
- Addressed issue where a NaN reading for the thermistor causes then system to disregard the entire data packet. NaN reading by strand to be replaced with -99999.0 value unless Thermistor override value is used.
- Data Parsing for FTP uploads now available for Trimble T4D Prisms.
- Device lookup control in New Device Creation now filters for only connections that are compatible with the attached node.
- Added option for sensor metric list API call to be returned separately per each sensor, or as a complete multi-nested array.
Release Date 05/26/2022 (8.11.51)
- Addressed Senix Elevation H20 metric not appearing on new connections.
- Metric Improvements to enhance performance of sensors brought in over API.
- Addressed issue of a popup loop occurring if you got logged out while editing.
- Improvements to Billing module.
- Added FTP capabilities to Documents Module.
- Addressed issue where "Next" button was disabled on Ackcio.
- Improved formatting of pie charts and bar graphs in Dashboards Module.
Release Date 05/12/2022 (8.11.15)
- Addressed Spider bug resulting in ENH data not being brought in on new connections.
- Addressed Geosense Crackmeter VWCM-4000 issue where calculated metrics would not display.
Release Date 04/28/2022 (8.11.0)
- Dashboards Released
- Created new calculated metrics for Instantel geophone sensors: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z, Acceleration Peak Vector Sum.
- Addressed issue that would show erroneous graphing of SAA acceleration values when graphed together.
- Release of new project billing and tokening system.
- Addressed issue in which order of reference prisms was unorganized on display on platform.
Release Date 03/31/2022 (8.10.77)
- Integrated SAA and Yieldpoint MPBX on Ackcio Digital Node.
- Improvements to Data Importing.
- Address Documents Module issue where "+New" icon was selectable in FTP, Field Camera, and ETNA even though new documents could not be added to this folders.
Release Date 03/17/2022 (8.10.50)
- Migrated Geokon IPI to SIB
- Created new "Multipurpose Import Device"
- Migrated Demo Sensors to SIB
- Reset to root in Documents Module when switching projects from a folder
- Addressed issue where STRAND Firmware number was inaccurate on Details Card
- Adjusted SAA naming conventions to match Measurand for Anti-rotation (formerly rotation adjustment) and Cyclical Adjustment (formerly Medial Axis)
- Reduced max number of intervals in X/Y plotting to 25.
- Removed "Last Accessible" status Alert
Release Date 03/03/2022 (8.10.16)
- Migrated Archive Nodes to SIB
- Addressed Documents Module bug where selecting a file in search could navigate you back to search page
- Implemented browser back button to work across all folders in Documents Module
- Migrate Import Connections and Devices to SIB
- Implemented 10% low battery limit to be utilized for X3 Threads (requires firmware update to 8.10.16)
- Integrated MDT MPBX via Ackcio
Release Date 02/17/2022 (8.9.9)
- Migrated RST Digital Tilt to SIB
- Updated SmartMUX sensor ID generation logic to be generic and not based off sensor prefixes or integration ID
- Addressed issue where date range picker was showing the wrong start date
- Migrated RST IPI to SIB
- Software improvements to attempt to address V11 Lock up bug (requires firmware update to 8.9.9)
Release Date 02/03/2022 (8.8.46)
- Addressed issue where a user transferred between projects did not have their permissions auto-upgraded
- Addressed issue where opting out of an alert did not opt out of the alert triggered notification
- Integrated Druck 4-20mA piezometer
- Alert improvements to API calls
Release Date 01/20/2022 (8.8.23)
- Addressed bug that affected SAA anti-rotation mapping.
- Addressed bug where changing SmartMux category erased all data associated with the sensor
- Improvements to Documents Module search functionality
Release Date 01/06/2022 (8.8.7)
- Documents Module v. 2 released
- Addressed issue of not being able to add SmartMux to port 3 of X3.
- Updated SDE Weir Configs to support round and parshall flume types.
- Created a consistent color service for sensors that populate in graphs.
- Platform wide security enhancements