Here is your overview of Sensemetrics features and enhancements for 2022.
Release Date 12/08/2022 (8.12.139)
- Fixed instance of In-situ AquaTroll 500 not taking readings when associated Thread is in Low Power setting.
- Addressed issue of rolling interval parameters adding cumulatively.
- Fixed issue of "Last Activity" stamps not matching readings collected on GeoMos Prisms.
- Addressed issue of GeoMos Device IP not matching Node IP and causing readings to not reach Sensemetrics.
- Release of Manual Data Collection Feature, allowing user to manually input data directly from the sensor page.
Release Date 11/17/2022 (8.12.74)
- Added Million Gallons per day (Mgal/d) Volumetric flow unit for Badger Meter M series flow sensors and Senix-Toughsonic sensors
- Fixed issue with Elevation Calculations for Shape Arrays when the distance prop is applied to X-axis in far and near mode in horizontal configuration.
- Addressed behavior with AquaTROLL devices being charged for complimentary sensors
- Integration of PT100 RTD sensor for temperature monitoring
- Addressed data import inconsistency behavior with MOVE solutions
- Addressed issue for projects with auto-renew enabled still received expiration notifications
- Fixed issue with Nov.6th data replicating in graph and tables due to day light saving changes.
Release Date 10/14/2022 (8.12.36)
- Addition of Δ Tilt-Z metric to relevant Tiltmeters.
- Provided additional configuration options for Loadsensing Tilt-90X sensor.
- Integration of Sensor and Metrics for Badger M5000 (Now supports cumulative volume data).
- Addressed issue where Data Analyst users are not able to navigate away from Dashboard under specific conditions.
- Addressed issue where Thor connection did not populate associated Devices using Project API key.
- Default profile for FTP data import is now set to Project-wide.
Release Date 09/12/2022 (8.11.273)
- Addressed issue where status and data Alerts are sometimes delayed after threshold is triggered.
- Fixed issue where Anti-Rotation was not being graphed properly for Shape Arrays.
- Fixed issue where Senceive FTP data were being parsed incorrectly.
- Addressed issue where Enterprise login led users to incorrect portal.
- Introduced Statistics Value Table Card for Dashboard displaying Std. Deviation and ΔF based on Min. and Max. value of sensor readings.
- Introduced UI ability to daisy chain In-situ AquaTROLL devices.
- Revision Management feature can now adjust the elevation readings for Geokon 4660 Settlement, allowing zeroing correction of data.
Release Date 08/05/2022 (8.11.219)
- Added ability to archive individual sensors for SmartMux devices, Geonets, and Strands. Archiving the sensor frees up the channel and tokens to add a new sensor.
- Added Clustering Graph card to dashboards. Clustering graphs will allow users to identify the grouping of similar data points.
Release Date 07/26/2022 (8.11.182)
- Enterprise login is now available for Sensemetric Mobile App.
- Move Solutions FDD device and sensors have been integrated.
- Fixed issue with Geokon MEMS Tiltmeter adding an unintended sensor.
- Multipurpose Import Sensor now charges 80 tokens instead of 160.
- Fixed issue for Device Geokon 8960 VW Interface where data import temperature differs from temperature shown on platform.
- Added "Fit” button in time range picker to graphs module allowing users to show data from date of the first data point to last across the span of the graph.
Release Date 06/23/2022 (8.11.109)
- Remote Sensing entry is removed from Module Usage and Module Licenses sections under Billing.
- Data Parsing for FTP uploads now available for Senceive Tiltmeters.
- Worldsensing Tiltmeters LS-G6-TIL90 has been integrated.
- Bug where projects with token allotment showing error messages has been resolved.
Release Date 06/09/2022 (8.11.71)
- Assignment of tokens for HIGHSPEED and BURST sensors adjusted from 640 to 480 to match that of compound sensors.
- Addressed issue where a NaN reading for the thermistor causes then system to disregard the entire data packet. NaN reading by strand to be replaced with -99999.0 value unless Thermistor override value is used.
- Data Parsing for FTP uploads now available for Trimble T4D Prisms.
- Device lookup control in New Device Creation now filters for only connections that are compatible with the attached node.
- Added option for sensor metric list API call to be returned separately per each sensor, or as a complete multi-nested array.
Release Date 05/26/2022 (8.11.51)
- Addressed Senix Elevation H20 metric not appearing on new connections.
- Metric Improvements to enhance performance of sensors brought in over API.
- Addressed issue of a popup loop occurring if you got logged out while editing.
- Improvements to Billing module.
- Added FTP capabilities to Documents Module.
- Addressed issue where "Next" button was disabled on Ackcio.
- Improved formatting of pie charts and bar graphs in Dashboards Module.
Release Date 05/12/2022 (8.11.15)
- Addressed Spider bug resulting in ENH data not being brought in on new connections.
- Addressed Geosense Crackmeter VWCM-4000 issue where calculated metrics would not display.
Release Date 04/28/2022 (8.11.0)
- Dashboards Released
- Created new calculated metrics for Instantel geophone sensors: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z, Acceleration Peak Vector Sum.
- Addressed issue that would show erroneous graphing of SAA acceleration values when graphed together.
- Release of new project billing and tokening system.
- Addressed issue in which order of reference prisms was unorganized on display on platform.
Release Date 03/31/2022 (8.10.77)
- Integrated SAA and Yieldpoint MPBX on Ackcio Digital Node.
- Improvements to Data Importing.
- Address Documents Module issue where "+New" icon was selectable in FTP, Field Camera, and ETNA even though new documents could not be added to this folders.
Release Date 03/17/2022 (8.10.50)
- Migrated Geokon IPI to SIB
- Created new "Multipurpose Import Device"
- Migrated Demo Sensors to SIB
- Reset to root in Documents Module when switching projects from a folder
- Addressed issue where STRAND Firmware number was inaccurate on Details Card
- Adjusted SAA naming conventions to match Measurand for Anti-rotation (formerly rotation adjustment) and Cyclical Adjustment (formerly Medial Axis)
- Reduced max number of intervals in X/Y plotting to 25.
- Removed "Last Accessible" status Alert
Release Date 03/03/2022 (8.10.16)
- Migrated Archive Nodes to SIB
- Addressed Documents Module bug where selecting a file in search could navigate you back to search page
- Implemented browser back button to work across all folders in Documents Module
- Migrate Import Connections and Devices to SIB
- Implemented 10% low battery limit to be utilized for X3 Threads (requires firmware update to 8.10.16)
- Integrated MDT MPBX via Ackcio
Release Date 02/17/2022 (8.9.9)
- Migrated RST Digital Tilt to SIB
- Updated SmartMUX sensor ID generation logic to be generic and not based off sensor prefixes or integration ID
- Addressed issue where date range picker was showing the wrong start date
- Migrated RST IPI to SIB
- Software improvements to attempt to address V11 Lock up bug (requires firmware update to 8.9.9)
Release Date 02/03/2022 (8.8.46)
- Addressed issue where a user transferred between projects did not have their permissions auto-upgraded
- Addressed issue where opting out of an alert did not opt out of the alert triggered notification
- Integrated Druck 4-20mA piezometer
- Alert improvements to API calls
Release Date 01/20/2022 (8.8.23)
- Addressed bug that affected SAA anti-rotation mapping.
- Addressed bug where changing SmartMux category erased all data associated with the sensor
- Improvements to Documents Module search functionality
Release Date 01/06/2022 (8.8.7)
- Documents Module v. 2 released
- Addressed issue of not being able to add SmartMux to port 3 of X3.
- Updated SDE Weir Configs to support round and parshall flume types.
- Created a consistent color service for sensors that populate in graphs.
- Platform wide security enhancements