To Access: Go to Menu -> GIS.
In the top-right corner, users can choose different options.
- Markers: List of all markers on the GIS. It's straightforward to filter out specific markers.
- Layers: List of all layers on the GIS. Simple to show/hide specific layers.
- Tools: Optional tools. Measure distance, take a snapshot, create a Contour plot and Show labels.
- Alarms: List of all Alarms.
- Information: GIS Description, which is added in the GIS setup.
When the Marker icon is clicked, a list of all Markers will be shown.
- It's straightforward to use the Filter to search for a specific marker.
- Click on the Icon of each Marker Type to Hide/Show all markers.
- Click on any Marker name to show the data.
Hide/Show GIS Layers.
If a Layer has been configured to allow Layer information, users can click on a layer to show the Layer information.
Labels: If activated, the Label of each marker will be shown. Values can also be shown.
Snapshot: If the user clicks on the Snapshot button , a screenshot of the GIS will be saved to the user's computer.
Measurement: the Measurement button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen, and with it, users can measure the distance between two or multiple points.
After selecting the user can
- Click on the View button to view a graph with all the selected variables.
- Click on the Contour to create a custom Contour plot for selected variables.
- Choose Min, Max and Click Generate.
The Prism settings allow the user to select the Reference Point (Days/Date), Vector Scale, Scale (if Days are chosen), or Date (if Date is chosen).
A list of all alarms on the GIS map will be shown in a list on the right. The alarms can also be confirmed from there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.