Adding the Sensor
Ensure that the THREAD is turned on and that the MC608 is connected to the Thread via one of the Thread Device ports.
1. Navigate to the Connectivity Module.
2. Press the button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the button in the Devices & Sensors Section.
4. Begin by typing in "Euromag" and select the name once it autocompletes in the search box.
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the button on the THREAD was used in step 2.
6. Select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device 1, 2, or 3.
7. Click the Next button in order to save settings.
8. SERIAL NUMBER- Input the serial number of the sensor.
9. SAMPLING INTERVAL- Users can specify the sampling interval of the sensors.
10. DEVICE NAME- Users can modify the Device Name. This will change the name of the device that populates across the webpage.
11. LOCATION- The Lat, Long and Elevation can be entered here.
Note: Whatever information that is entered here will determine where the sensors populate when using a Georeference Spatial profile.
12. NOTES- Notes for the sensor can be added here.
13. Apply your changes.
Configuring the Sensor
After adding the MC608, three sensors will be populated in the Devices and Sensors portion of the Connectivity page. Clicking each sensor will allow you to access sensor details and the "Edit Configuration" page.
After clicking on a sensor, you will be directed to the "Details" page. Click "Edit Configuration" on the left side of the screen to access the screen below. There will be four boxes that can be edited.
1. Sensor Name- The user can change the sensor's name which will become the sensor name displayed across the application.
2. Serial Number- The Serial number of the sensor can be input here.
3. The user can input the sensor's location and elevation. This location information will allow the sensor to be displayed within the Spatial mapping feature.
4. Notes can be added here.
5. After changes have been made on this page, click the apply button to save the Sensor Configuration changes. After saving, all of the bubble sensors will now be displayed in the "Devices & Sensor" window on the Connectivity page.