Ensure that the THREAD is turned on and connected to the Air Quality Transmitter via one of its Device ports.
1. Navigate to the Connectivity Module
2. Press the button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the button in the Devices & Sensors section.
4. The next window (#4) will allow you to search for the device, where you will type "Vaisala" and select the name "Vaisala AQT530" once it autocompletes in the search box.
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the button on the THREAD was used in step 2.
6. Next, select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device Port 1, 2, or 3.
7. Press to write the settings. Your air quality station should now be connected to sensemetrics, indicated by a green-colored version of this icon .
Once configured, the individual air quality sensors will populate beneath the weather station Device and can be viewed by clicking the drop-down arrow.
Users can click on the main Vaisala device to access the device's (and all the nested sensors) configuration settings.
Here you can adjust the following settings.
1. Users can specify the sampling interval of the sensors.
Note: Changing the sampling frequency of one sensor will apply to all sensors under the weather station device.
2. Users can modify the Device Name. This will change the name of the device that populates across the webpage.
3. The Lat, Long and Elevation can be entered here.
Note: Whatever information that is entered here will determine where the sensors populate when using a Georeference Spatial profile.
4. Notes for the sensor can be added here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.