Adds a button to the form which, when clicked, launches a dialog with selections for one or more reference sensors.
For common configuration values, see UI Controls. Configuration values specific to this control are:
|Config Property||Type||Description||Example Values|
A list of reference sensors that can be selected for the target sensor.
Each reference sensor item includes a label (to indicate the name), a list of categories (to pre-populate the available sensor dropdown) and a type (which will be used to save the selected reference sensor).
The following example shows a control configured for the selection of two types of reference sensors. Note that only a single reference sensor can be selected at any given time:
- A Barometric Reference sensor: any sensors included in the PRESSURE category will be available for selection
- A Piezometric Reference sensor: any sensors included in the VW_PIEZOMETER SDE category will be available for selection
- id: referenceSensorConfig
label: Reference Sensor
- label: Barometer Reference
- label: Piezometer Reference Sensor
Please sign in to leave a comment.