The Worldsensing CMT Cloud MQTT connection supports the connection and transfer of data from CMT Could into the sensemetrics platform. The following Worldsensing devices are supported:
- Worldsensing Analog 4-channel LS-G6-ANALOG-4
- Worldsensing Digital Logger LS-G6-DIG-2
- Worldsensing Worldsensing Laser Distance Meter LS-G6-LASER
- Worldsensing Tilt Meter LS-G6-LAS-TIL90
- Worldsensing Tilt Meter LS-G6-TIL90-X
- Worldsensing Tilt Meter LS-G6-TIL90-I
- Worldsensing Tilt Meter LS-G6-TIL90-IE
- Worldsensing Tilt Meter LS-G6-TIL90-XE
- Worldsensing Vibrating Wire 1-Channel LS-GG-VW-1M
- Worldsensing Vibrating Wire 5-Channel LS-G6-VW
This article will guide the user in setting up the Worldsensing Cloud to sensemetrics MQTT connection.
CMT Cloud Setup
Worldsensing and Loadsensing device configuration is performed through the CMT Cloud website.
Set up all projects and devices within the CMT Cloud application. Please contact Worldsensing support with any questions regarding CMT Cloud login or Gateway and Device configuration.
Once configured, the connection is ready to be set up in sensemetrics. There are a few pieces of information to gather from the CMT cloud site for input into the Sensemetrics setup.
1. Network- Navigate to the Network page by clicking on the second icon on the left of the page.
2. Network ID- Record the Network ID listed in the page. This number may also be visible within the Cloud app's URL. The number will also serve as the Connectivity ID in the following setup page.
3. Username- Record your username used to login to CMT cloud.
4. Password- Record your password used to login to CMT cloud.
CMT Cloud MQTT Push Setup
MQTT Push needs to be enabled within CMT Cloud in order for data to be pushed between CMT Cloud and Sensemetrics. To confirm that the Push is enabled, follow the steps below. If MQTT Push is not set up, please contact Sensemetrics support.
1. Click on "System Configuration" on the left side of the screen. A pop-up window will appear to the right.
2. Click on "MQTT Push" in the pop-up window.
3. Confirm that the following page, illustrated below, is configured in the same manner as below, including enabling the MQTT Push and SSL checkboxes.
4. The username for all users will be "loadsensing". Please Reach out to iTwin IoT Customer Success for the Password.
sensemetrics CMT Cloud Connection
1. Within the application, begin by navigating to the Connectivity Module.
2. Click on the "+Connection" icon.
3. Select Worldsensing from the available Connections list on the left sidebar.
4. Click the "Select" icon on the CMT Cloud tile.
5. Network ID- Input the Network ID from step 2 of the previous section.
6. Connectivity ID- Input the same number as Network ID for the Connectivity ID.
7. Username- Input your CMT Cloud username used for logging into the application.
8. Password- Input your CMT Cloud password used for logging into the application.
Click "Next" once all information has been input.
9. The next page will be the Edit Configuration page for the connection. Standard configuration options like Connection Name change and location inputs are available. After configuration changes have been made, click "Apply".
Once complete, Devices and Sensors will begin populating within the Connectivity module and observations will begin streaming from CMT Cloud.