The VDV user interface can be broken down into a few items, a Side menu,Header menu and a View
The side menu is used to navigate to different features within VDV. Menu items are categorized by their functionality, keeping the menu organized.
Some menu items include a sub menu, the sub menu is used to navigate to a perticular item within the selected feature.
The sub menu has a filter option to make it more easier to navigate
The header menu contains usefull information as well as allowing the user to quickly navigate to different parts of the VDV system.
The items are:
- Project filter - FIlter the VDV system by a selected project
- Global Search - Quickly search for items within VDV
- Alarm Overview - Displays a dropdown menu of all active alarms
- Settings - Access the settings of various items within VDV
- User setup - Quickly access your user setup to change your user information
- Bookmarks - View and navigate bookmars that the user has created
The settings menu contains all settings for VDV. The menu only displays settings that the user has access to.
The settings menu can be found within the Header menu
Please sign in to leave a comment.