This article will walk you through how to add a SENSRnet system to the sensemetrics platform. This process will only work if the SNA1 is connected to the internet and has open access to app.sensemetrics.com.
Adding a SENSRnet Server
1. Go to Network and click the +Connection button.
2. Type "sensr" in the connection lookup field and select the SENSR SNA1 (SENSRnet) option.
3. Type in the Serial number of the SNA1. The serial number is located on the back of the SNA1 near the power input.
4. Press Save to add the SENSRnet to the network.
Note: If the connection does not go green almost immediately it's likely that the serial number was entered incorrectly or the network the SNA1 is connected to does not allow connection to app.sensemetrics.com.
5. Navigate back to the configuration page of the SNA1 to begin setting up the CX1s connected to the SNA1 in question.
6. Click the Edit Configuration button to add the CX1s.
7. From the Configure Device modal, select how many CX1s are on the network. The number of devices that will be populated for configuration below is dictated by this selection.
8. Enter the serial numbers of all the CX1s on the network.
Note: The serial number is listed on the back of each CX1.
9. Click Save.
When you navigate back to the Connectivity page you should see all the CX1s populate in the Devices & Sensors section. The SENSRnet configuration is now complete. The network will begin to take readings once a minute for each sensor.
Note: The reading intervals of the CX1s are not changeable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.